Analyst: Bitcoin could crash to $20,000 as rally slows down
- Bitcoin saw a massive rally last night, allowing it to hit new all-time highs above $29,000.
- The cryptocurrency encountered serious selling pressure here, slowing its rise and sending it falling back towards $28,000.
- It appears to be finding some support here, but it remains unclear how long this will last.
- One analyst has commented on this in a recent tweet, commenting that he is bracing for a total trend reversal that will see BTC fall back towards $20,000.
- He comments on how the time and distance of each move higher is getting smaller and smaller as BTC climbs higher, which in his eyes is a sign of exhaustion-.
Bitcoin is currently sliding back down after breaking above its all-time highs last night.
The strength the cryptocurrency has seen recently cannot be underestimated as Bitcoin Millionaire it has added several thousand dollars to its price every week.
One trader believes there is a strong possibility that this uptrend will stall in the near future, followed by a decline towards $20,000.
He points to some signs of exhaustion to justify this notion.
Can bitcoin hold above $29,000?
Bitcoin experienced a wild rally yesterday afternoon, pushing the price above $29,000 and setting new all-time highs once again.
The selling pressure here was significant and slowed Bitcoin’s ascent considerably. Since then, the coin has continued to drift lower.
Where the cryptocurrency goes next will likely depend on whether the bulls can keep the price above $28,000 in the coming days and turn this former resistance zone into support.
Trader claims a fall to $20,000 is imminent
A trader writes in a tweet that he believes a move down towards $20,000 is imminent in the near future.
He comments that Bitcoin’s recoveries have become weaker and shorter as it approaches $30,000 – which is a sign of bull exhaustion. The trader:
„The time and distance of each $BTC move is getting smaller. Less consolidation and less upward movement. Markets can be like a pendulum and that will swing the other way. The theory remains the same. We will see low 20s“
The coming days should provide some serious insights into where the whole market is heading in the medium term.
A continuation of this ongoing downtrend could mark Bitcoin’s 24-hour highs as a local top and a sign that a downtrend is imminent in the near future.
You may also like
- November 2023
- Oktober 2023
- September 2023
- August 2023
- Juli 2023
- Juni 2023
- Mai 2023
- April 2023
- März 2023
- Februar 2023
- Januar 2023
- Dezember 2022
- März 2022
- März 2021
- Februar 2021
- Januar 2021
- Dezember 2020
- November 2020
- Oktober 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- Juli 2020
- Juni 2020
- Mai 2020
- April 2020
- Januar 2020
- Dezember 2019
- November 2019
- Oktober 2019
- April 2019
- Oktober 2018
- Juli 2018
- September 2017
- August 2017